Teachers' Science Choices
Sam Francis, the School’s science teacher, asked some people at school what
their favorite subject was in science.
Everyone picked a different subject:
- botany (the study of plants),
- astronomy (the study of stars and
- zoology (the study of animals) and
- oceanography (the study of the oceans).
Here are the clues that they gave:
- Mr. Lodish’s picked his favorite
subject because he loves mixing things together and then watching them
- Ms. Adelfio said she has always had the
same favorite subject since she watched the first person to land on the
- Ms. Ahmed said she does not like
any science that involves water.
- Ms. Fishbane told Sam that she loves to
plant a garden every year and watch her fruits and vegetables grow.
- Ms. Voorhees did not give any clues.
Can you figure out everyone’s favorite subject in